Christmas is tomorrow – where did the time go? If you’ve been as busy as us, you’ve been running around town shopping for your friends and family and completely forgot about your own holiday outfit. But of course, getting out in those Christmas crowds today seems like an absolute nightmare! Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with a cozy outfit inspired by some of our favorite pieces from our Fall 2014 collection. Now hurry up and start shopping in your closet, Mom’s closet, your sister’s closet, or any of those relative’s suitcases that are laying around your house.
1. Oversized Mohair-Blend Sweater Dress from Tizianae
2. Halston Collar from Blaine Bowen
3. Simone over-the-knee boot from Tory Burch
4. Vintage shoulder bag by Chanel, shop similar here
5. The Aelie Cuff from Blaine Bowen
6. Angora Cardi nail polish by Essie
7. Kate Moss #104 Rossetto lipstick by Rimmel London