When it drops below a certain temperature in Dallas, we tend to not leave the office. If we have to go outside, we wear layers upon layers of clothing, and return to our desk heaters as quickly as possible. Today it is a whopping 28 degrees, but that is nothing when you look to the rest of the country suffering from snow and temperatures in the negatives – take us back to the Caribbean!
If you’re like us, the furry blanket has already become a part of your wardrobe, and you won’t be leaving the house until the temperature rises above your age.
Here are our home hibernation outfit essentials to keep you cozy through the arctic freeze:
1. The North Face, never disappoints when it comes to stacking your winter wardrobe. This Bigsby Beanie is cable knit attached with an adorable pom pom. What’s better than keeping your head warm?? Buying this bean on sale, here.
2. Candles fill our office with comfort and we are obsessed with this little one from Jo Malone London. Our favorite scent is ‘ My Wanderlust – Cardamom & Moroccan Rose’ because we clearly can’t resist anything with a touch of wanderlust.
3. Let’s face it, sweaters and sweatshirts are only great when they are oversized enough to swallow you in their warmth. We’re loving this one from Monki.
4. We cannot stop drinking this tea. Yogi tea is not only delicious and nutritious, but also inspirational. Think fortune cookie, but the quotes are actually inspirational. Warm your body and your soul.
5. Blaine got these slippers for Christmas and hasn’t been able to take them off. Get your faux fur booties here, and never freeze again.
6. These Top Shop loungewear joggers, are going to become your new favorite pant. Super-soft and we couldn’t resist the color.
Stay warm everyone! XO