Now that we’ve hit 99 degrees in Dallas, it’s safe to say summer is officially in full swing and we’re ready to hop on the plane to our next destination. Where to, you ask? We’ve been dying to tell you! Tomorrow the BB team will be heading to Miami Beach for Swim Week. It has taken months of planning, designing, late nights and coffee runs, but we’ve teamed up with Indah Clothing to design an exclusive line to accompany their swimwear down the runway. We’re so excited, and we just can’t hide it! As we start packing our bags, we’re sharing with you our travel essentials and some of Blaine’s favorite travel destinations. Where will you go next?
Crochet-trim bikini, Sunglasses, Tan Towel, Sun Bum, Vita Coco, Hat, iPad, Eight Hundred Grapes book, Baby Lips, Suitcase, Laundry bag, Passport cover, Sandals, BB Palm tank, BB Coconutty bracelet, BB Island Hopper bracelet, BB Chandi anklet, External battery charger
Blaine’s Top 5 Travel Destinations
(From left, clockwise)
- If you want incredible views and an intense workout, head up to Angel’s Landing, Zion National Park, UT
- The lifeguard stands are a must in Miami Beach, FL.
- Meet some majestic birds while practicing the art of falconry at Dromoland Castle in Ireland.
- Swim the seas that surround Blaine’s first home, Cat Island, Bahamas.
- Flâner (French for stroll) around Paris and enjoy all The Lourve has to offer.
Need more travel tips and inspo? Check out our favorite travel blogger and good friend, The Blonde Abroad! Here are just a few of our favorite articles from her blog: