We fully embrace the “basic-ness” that comes with this holy season that is Fall. We love anything pumpkin that we can get our hands on, we live in our comfy Ugg house shoes, we adore oversized sweaters and even more, we love the cool, crisp air that seems to hit the refresh button on life. It’s a season of tailgates, cozy days spent on the couch and the fashion trends we wait for all year. We’re welcoming Fall with open arms – and open mouths as we stuff our faces with PSLs and Halloween candy. Here’s our list of Fall Favorites and the things you need in your life RIGHT NOW:
- Fall is a fun time to play around with dark hues and bright berries. Try out these luscious matte lip looks this season.
- Pumpkins are for more than carving and PSLs. See how pumpkin can make you prettier here.
- This is the last weekend to catch the annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, so what are you waiting for?
- #MeatlessMonday anyone? Fall delivers some of the most delicious veggies of the year. Currently obsessing over this recipe from Whole Foods Market.
- We may be a little biased, but ear accessories are so hot right now! You can feed your addiction with our little loves on the site.
- Temperatures are dropping and we’re finally able to enjoy being outside. So forget the gym! Head out to the park for a new workout routine in the great outdoors!
- Fall allergies in Texas can be pretty brutal. Blaine swears by her Neti Pot and stays stuffy-nose free by using it several times a week.
- Pumpkin Carving 101: Because admit it, we could all use a little help.
- Sweaters over dresses, sweaters under jackets, oversized sweaters with no pants on…. We love sweaters. These are the styles every gal needs in her closet this fall.
Happy Fall Y’all!