Thanksgiving is less than 10 days away, are you planning on throwing a Friendsgiving party? This nifty little party is just like a family Thanksgiving gathering, but instead of your in-laws, cousins, and grandparents, you celebrate with your friends!
If you are toying with the idea and need a little help on how to prepare, then we have you covered! Below we have compiled a list of Friendsgiving must-haves, decorating ideas, recipes, and helpful hints for throwing your first, or maybe tenth, Friendsgiving celebration!
From top left to bottom right
- Create a fun backdrop to take photos with friends. You can purchase disposable cameras or use your phone. We promise the pictures will be an amazing way to document all your festive fun.
- You don’t need to break the bank in order to create Fall decorations. If you find leaves outside you can spray paint them, add glitter, and hang! Suspend them from the ceiling with yarn, ribbon, or twine to add a festive, fall look to any room.
- Hollowing out a few pumpkins and gourds can turn a simple tea light into a stunning center piece. Find out how to make these pumpkin candle holders here.
- Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving leftovers? Create fun ‘to-go’ containers for your guests to pack some leftovers after the party. They will get an easy meal at home and you won’t be stuck trying to eat it all!
- Looking for a show stopping desert? Check out this recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites!
- Have your guests write down what they are thankful for and hang it on a Thankful Tree. Find out how to make this festive tree here.
- Props are always a good idea for any photo booth. You can purchase fun props or print your own here.
- Everyone loves fortune cookies, but have you heard of thankful rolls? Similar to the fortune cookie, thankful rolls have a little surprise message baked right into them. Click here to find out more about this nifty idea!
- Whether you’re planning on having open seating or assigned seating, you can’t ignore these addable cork turkey place cards. Check out this website for awesome seat card ideas.
Looking for more ideas on how to plan the best Friendsgiving celebration? Check out our Pintest page to get more ideas! Anything from how to cook a turkey to awesome party games, we will have something for you!