Not sure what to get that perfect lady in your life for Mother’s Day? Look no further, i’m here to help! We don’t do the typical floral arrangement around here…snag her something fun and special from my top picks, that last way longer than any flower will.
1. Milieu Magazine: Home & Gardens, Subscription. Martha Stewart-who? This is the new IT mag, filled with all your Pinterest desires and your Mamma is going to be beyond stoked to have a subscription. It gets better…Snag her a 1-year Subscription for just $19.00 – yea, we said it.
2. Rumer Amethyst Gemstone Bracelet, $38 – Blaine Bowen. Of course I had to include some faves from our website. This Bracelet is such a stunner and will go perfect with Mom’s everyday attire and compliment her watch like a charm.
3. Wink Sweatshirt, $58 – Blaine Bowen. Our absolute Best-Seller, THE WINK. Your mom will die for this. After I designed this shirt, my mom looked at it (after stealing one from the production pile for herself) and told me it would be my best-seller. As if we didn’t already know Moms are ALWAYS right. (Snag it in a tank top for $36 for Summer).
4. Valerie DVouble Heart Earrings, $90 – Blaine Bowen. These earring are some of my favorites, but trust me, your mom will L-O-V-E….LOVE. Perfect for day to night, these simple beauties come in 14k Gold or Rose Gold Vermeil with pave CZ accents. These beauts are also right on trend for Fall ’16 picks for ‘Shoulder Duster’ Earrings, as the new IT accessory.
5. Corfu Spike Necklace, $80 – Blaine Bowen. This necklace is simply perfect. The best layering piece and can be dressed down, or worn with the most elegant of ensembles. The fashion forward, simplistic Mamma will LOVE this gem. 14k Gold Filled, and the perfect gift for the simple but chic Mom. Did I mention this looks LEGIT layered with my #6 pick?
6. Ryker Necklace, $91 – Blaine Bowen. This necklace is one of our best-selling stunners, that packs a spiritual punch. The Rosary center is from The House of the Virgin Mary at Ephesus in Turkey; I picked up a large supply of these special centers that have been dipped in the believed ‘healing’ waters that flow at the home. All I can tell you from my visit, there is something definitely spiritual-mystical-peaceful and unexplainable about this house…so when I saw these pieces, I knew I had to bring them back. For the spiritual or religious Mamma…this is a meaningful peace she’ll keep close to her heart.
7. ModernSprout Hydroponic Herb Garden, $54 – Modern Sprout. This Garden Jar Set features three self-watering herb kits – Basil, Parsley and Mint. Each QT mason jar is outfitted with a passive hydroponic system known as “wicking,” which brings water up to the plant’s roots. Grow indoors on a sunny windowsill, then add to your favorite sauces, soups, salads and more. Includes colored mason jars, stainless steel net pot, coco pith, recycled glass grow medium, wick, certified organic and/or non-GMO seeds, plant nutrient, and simple instructions. This is the perfect gift for the mom who loves to cook, plant, or Mom’s who wish they had time for a green thumb.
8. Choco Poppo Dark Chocolate, $24-$100 (depending on size) – Panache Chocolatier. Growing up in Kansas City, Panache was THE place for decadent chocolate treats….WITH BUTTERED POPCORN. Yep, you heard me right. They have everything from Chocolate Caramel covered, buttered popcorn to chocolate sea-salt covered Oreos, whatever your Mamma’s chocolatey vice…they have the perfect and unique fix. My mom always gave us Chocolate covered popcorn Tins for Christmas and it was always something I was beyond stoked to get. So do yourself and your Mamma a flavor-I mean, Favor…Order up some Choco Poppo…You’ve never tasted anything so good. Sidenote: My favorite is the simple salty buttered popcorn with Dark Chocolate aka Choco Poppo Dark Chocolate (real brain buster I know).
Now get to shoppin’ for your sweet Mamma!