Next week the Blaine Bowen team will take off to Las Vegas for the WWDMagic Trade Show! As much as the team loves flying, there are a few things we will never take-off without. Scroll down to see our must-have list for any sky bound adventure!
Items listed from top left corner, clockwise:
- Water bottle: Whether it is a reusable bottle you bring from home, or a SmartWater purchased at a newsstand. I never board a plane without a full bottle.
- Headphones or Earbuds: There is nothing worse than a child screaming on a plane or the person next to you smacking their gum. Block those and other irritants out with a pair of headphones and your favorite Playlist.
- Snacks: Personally I love Wheat Thins. I only eat them when I travel so it’s always a special little airplane/travel treat!
- Blaine Bowen Jewels: I never leave the house without my BB goodies!! For a flight I make sure I am equipped with my Evil Eye bracelets. These little gems help me ward off bad vibes that are sure to come with any early morning flight. Snag the Evil Eye Bracelet HERE and the Evil Eye Azure HERE.
- Hand Sanitizer: I’m not a germ freak, but there is something about airplane seats that disgust me. I have read one too many stories about the cleaning methods of airlines and will forever be armed with my hand sanitizer when I board a plane. If I could, I would bring my Clorox wipes and Lysol and go Molly Maids on my seat!
- Cabeau Revolution Travel Neck Pillow: Whether you want to sleep or simply rest your head, this is by far the best head pillow I have owned. When you purchase this head pillow you get earbuds, a cover/bag for it, and an unbelievably comfortable and malleable head rest! The Cabeau Revolution Travel Neck Pillow is the best way to relax and fly!
- Magazines/Book: Sometimes music can only do so much on a long flight. I always stock-up on magazines. My personal favorite is Self, an awesome collections of health, beauty, and recipe tips!
- Blaine Bowen Wink Sweater: If there is one thing I am great at, it’s getting cold! I can go from a comfortable 86 degrees to freezing 65 degrees in a split second, which is why I always carry a sweater or jacket with me. If I want to be extremely comfortable and stylist I bring my Blaine Bowen Wink Sweater. You can snag one for your next flight HERE.
- Lotion: The dry air in a plane is great at making my skin itch, so I come armed with lotion. My favorite brand to carry is Nivea. It has multiple fragrances, but on a plane I like to keep it simple and clean. Just like you wouldn’t spray perfume on a plane, don’t be the person who covers themselves in an array of floral smells suffocating your neighbors.
To follow the Blaine Bowen team’s adventures in Vegas follow our Instagram @Blaine_Bowen!